This Website uses own and third party cookies, to provide a satisfactory browsing experience for the user, to perform metrics and statistics, as well as marketing actions. If the user disagrees with any of the purposes, the user may customise the options from this policy.
The user enables the use and installation of the cookies with these purposes:
Likewise, this website may have links to third party websites, their privacy policies, cookie policies and legal texts, being not related to the holder of this website. When accessing these websites through such links, the user is free to accept or reject the mentioned sections.
To access the cookie configuration panel, where the user may totally or partially accept or reject the cookies, click here:
1. Definition and function of the Cookies
A cookie is a small file created by an Internet site to store information on your device, such as preferences when visiting a web. When a Web page using cookies is accessed, the browser is requested to save one or more cookies in the hard disk. The cookies usually keep the configuration of the websites, such as language preference or location, so when the user returns to that Web page, the browser resends the cookies belonging to the page, providing in this way a customised service and information depending on the needs. The cookies may also keep information personally identifying the users, though this website does not use this kind of cookies, and the only personal data it will have access to will be that provided by the user on the contact forms or via electronic email. Your browser cookie configuration may be changed so it enables you to automatically approve or reject cookie storing petitions when the browser is shut down and other additional options.
2. Types of Cookies
The cookies may be classified globally considering three blocks depending on the study scope:
a) Types of cookies as per the company that manages them
Depending on the company managing the website domain from where the cookies are sent and the obtained data is processed, there are:
- - Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user's device from the visited webpage itself.
- - Third party Cookies: Those sent to the user's device from a domain that is not managed by the domain holder the user is visiting, but by another company that processes the obtained data through the cookies, such as Google. As these third parties are those implementing them, they must be blocked and uninstalled under their conditions and specific mechanisms.
b) Types of cookies as per time they last active in the device:
Considering the time the cookies remain stored and active in the user's device, there are:
- - Session cookies: Designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a webpage. These cookies are stored in their device until the user's browsing session is ended.
- - Persistent cookies: Designed to remain active in the device from a few minutes, to up to several years, and the data continues stored in the device being accessible and processed during a defined period by the one in charge of the cookie.
c) Types of cookies as per purpose:
- - Technical cookies: They allow to know if the user has already visited the website in the past and accepted or rejected the cookies, identifying them when they connect to the website.
- - Preference cookies: They allow to adapt the website presentation to the user's preferences, for instance, as per language choice, the device resolution, the used browser, etc. In the end, it simply enhances the user's experience.
- - Analytic cookies : They allow, subject to the user's preferences, to establish statistics and volume of visits, web traffic, measuring and the use of different elements that form part of the website, so as to enhance the site and enhance the services.
- - Marketing and/or advertising cookies. Those generally used to obtain a user profile to get to know their preferences and show customised advertising on demand. A profile on you and your interests can be created to show you customised content relevant to you.
3. Withdrawal and deletion of Cookies
In general, when browsing the internet, the user may accept or reject the cookies; to enable them, block them, eliminate them or deactivate them, by the configuration through the options menu of your browser.
In order to configure the browser, deactivate or administer the cookie installation, and thus automatically delete them once the browser, equipment or device are shut down, you may acquire more information by 'clicking' on the following links we provide, depending on the browser used:
- - Google Chrome
- - Mozilla Firefox
- - Edge
- - Internet Explorer (Versión 11)
- - Internet Explorer (Versión 10)
- - Opera
- - Safari
In general, most of the browsers allow quick access to the deletion of browser data, by clicking the key sequence Ctrl+Capital+Delete, therefore deleting the Cookies.
Latest update: October 1st, 2020